Vacancy: Public Affairs Manager
Role: we are looking for an experienced Manager to work in our energy efficiency practice in Brussels.
He/she will be responsible for overseeing several client accounts and projects within the energy efficiency sector.
Her/His responsibilities include:
- Managing day-to-day activities of accounts – including preparing timelines, finalise deliverables and manage budget – with limited supervision
- Serving as primary and day-to-day contact for clients, identifying and flagging policy challenges and opportunities and providing related strategic advice
- Contributing to the development of written material and the preparations of meetings and events
- Day-to-day management of team members
- Contribute to identify policy and market trends and pitching new business opportunities as well as marketing initiatives aimed at growing the practice
- Liaising with external stakeholders and partners
Skills and experience required
- Minimum 5 years experience in European public affairs
- Strong expertise, including past working experience (minimum 3 years) in EU energy (preferably in energy efficiency) and environmental policies
- A proven track record in lobbying and/or advocacy vis à vis the EU institutions
- A solid knowledge of the associations’ dynamics; previous working experience in a trade association and/or a consultancy is a plus
- Excellent overall communication skills including writing, oral, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of the EU media landscape, communications/PR is also appreciated
- An open mind, culturally inquisitive and inclusive approach to collaboration.
Start date: as soon as possible
Working environment: Brussels, in a beautiful and modern working space in the heart of the European Quarter and possibilities to regular teleworking
Experience: 3-5 years
Type of contracts offered: different contracts available
Applications: please send your CV to email@example.com (please include the reference “PUBLIC AFFAIRS MANAGER” in the subject of your email). Only the candidates who we choose to interview will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: Mar, 22 202121
Founder and managing director
For more information about our work:
Rue Philippe Le Bon 15
1000, Brussels, Belgium
+32 2 588 56 70
© Copyright BSE 2019